TITLE: SURVEY LEAD
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
LIAISES WITH: Ireland GM, Aberdeen GM, Swiss GM, BD Specialist, Marketing Specialist and Technical Leads
Part Time – Full Time Role: 50%-100% basis
Applications- Please email Resume and Cover Note to Office@consub.com
CONSUB is an independent, privately owned, engineering and project management contractor within the Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas sectors delivering project development solutions and operations management services. Core competence includes pipelines and subsea systems design engineering, project and package management, integrity management services with particular expertise within valve procurement and condition monitoring, risk based integrity services and software, flow assurance and operations management services.
It is a business objective of CONSUB to enter into the sectors of Submarine Power Cables and Offshore Renewables.
In conjunction with this, CONSUB has identified the benefit of strengthening its in-house capability and experience with respect to offshore renewables projects and operations.
Consequently, CONSUB wish to hire a Survey Lead whose remit/objective will be to develop a specific business stream within the offshore renewables market.
The following business streams are envisaged:
- Definition, specification and management of geophysical, geotechnical and UXO surveys for route planning purposes.
- Survey-related construction support activities.
- Definition, specification and management of surveys for IMR purposes.
- Provision of contract survey personnel.
Note: the above can be considered provisional for discussion purposes only – we welcome alternative proposals from survey professionals who are interested in this position.
Primary responsibilities of the Renewables Lead are as follows:
- Develop the CONSUB survey related business
- Work with Marketing and BD specialists to develop materials, targets, clients, frame agreements, ITTs etc.
- Survey project work
- Geomatics management
Specific responsibilities shall include:
- Develop and implement a documented survey focussed business plan for the company. This should include for the resources, processes, hardware, software and any ancillary equipment required to develop the business.
- Increase CONSUB profile within the survey services sector via networking and other opportunities.
- Develop CONSUB capabilities in data management and ARCGIS (i.e. Geomatics).
- Identify and develop potential business opportunities and tenders.
- Support the development of improved marketing materials.
- Coordinate and manage survey related tenders.
- Subject to workload the Survey Lead will be expected to assist on other projects as required, including offshore.
- To be agreed on a case-by-case basis with the Managing Director.