TITLE: RENEWABLES LEAD
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
LIAISES WITH: Ireland GM, Aberdeen GM, Swiss GM, BD Specialist, Marketing Specialist and Technical Leads
Part Time – Full Time Role: 50%-100% basis
Applications- Please email Resume and Cover Note to Office@consub.com
CONSUB is an independent, privately owned, engineering and project management contractor within the Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas sectors delivering project development solutions and operations management services. Core competence includes pipelines and subsea systems design engineering, project and package management, integrity management services with particular expertise within valve procurement and condition monitoring, risk based integrity services and software, flow assurance and operations management services.
It is a business objective of CONSUB to enter into the sectors of Submarine Power Cables and Offshore Renewables.
In conjunction with this, CONSUB has identified the benefit of strengthening its in-house capability and experience with respect to offshore renewables projects and operations.
Consequently, CONSUB wish to hire a Renewables Lead whose remit/objective will be to develop a specific business stream within the offshore renewables market.
The following business streams are envisaged:
- Definition, specification and management of surveys for infrastructure and cable route planning purposes.
- Field Layouts and Cable routing
- Front end and Detail Design of offshore structures.
- Marine construction support activities.
- Integrity, Maintenance and Repair support activities
- Technical assurance / auditing of main contractors
Note: the above can be considered provisional for discussion purposes only – we welcome alternative proposals from renewables professionals who are interested in this position.
Primary responsibilities of the Renewables Lead are as follows:
- Develop the CONSUB renewables related business
- Work with Marketing and BD specialists to develop materials, targets, clients, frame agreements, ITTs etc.
- Renewables project and operations support work
Specific responsibilities shall include:
- Develop and implement a documented Renewables focussed business plan for the company. This should include for the resources, processes, hardware, software and any ancillary equipment required to develop the business.
- Increase CONSUB profile within the renewables sector via networking and other opportunities.
- Identify and develop potential business opportunities and tenders.
- Support the development of improved marketing materials.
- Coordinate and manage renewables related tenders.
- Subject to workload the Renewables Lead will be expected to assist on other projects as required, including offshore.
- To be agreed on a case-by-case basis with the Managing Director.