The CONSUB engineering team is structured around an overall engineering manager supported by key personnel with specialist experience in the design and specification of Pipelines, Cables, Structures, Valves and Production and Control Equipment.
Our engineering manager is Robert Carmichael – Robert has over 25 years engineering and design experience in the offshore industry specialising in submarine pipelines. He has experience in project management and senior project engineering roles covering a broad range of projects from conceptual design through detailed design to commissioning and operational maintenance.
Our lead personnel include
- Gary Heywood – 30 years controls and automations
- Phil Bailey – 30 years subsea manifolds and piping systems
- Vildana Cemiloglu – 25 years structural and civil
- Bob Howard- 30 years integrity management of pipelines systems
- Liam Finch – 30 years process and flow assurance
- Noel McCann – 30 years flow assurance and systems engineering
- Louise Reddy – 20 years process engineering and process safety
- Geoff Sutton – 25 years materials and welding
Overall we have a team of over 30 full time senior engineers and we can access further support from over 150 consultants who we engage on an ad hoc basis.