A Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS) is an integral part of an operating system for any offshore or onshore pipeline system.
Integrity Management aids delivery of business requirements maximising returns on assets, whist maintaining stakeholder value and minimising business and safety risks associated with assets, personnel, community and environment.
CONSUB offers a wide range of integrity management services under the direction of Bob Howard, our Integrity Management Lead. Mr. Howard has 34 years oil and gas industry experience predominantly on the engineering and management of subsea and pipeline systems – including design, fabrication, installation, commissioning, permitting, operations, de-commissioning and integrity management.
The CONSUB Integrity Management team is supported by our multi discipline team of engineers including materials, welding, manifold, pipeline and pigging specialists. Any wider issues raised within Integrity Management scopes can be addressed professionally and in a timely fashion by our team.
Our services include:
Project – Conceptual, FEED and Execution Phases
- Development of Asset Integrity Philosophy
- Conducting risk assessments
- Development of PIMS and Associated Maintenance Strategies
- Development of maintenance planning documentation
- Development of condition monitoring strategy and procedures
- Specification and set up of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Establish Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Operating PIMS
- Performing annual integrity assessments
- Monthly Reporting on KPIs
- Updating Maintenance Plans
- Updating CMMS architecture or functionality
- Condition Monitoring Services
- Operating System diagnostic and repair support
- Performance of Damage Assessment Studies
- Development of Repair Strategies
- Management of Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Management of interventions for repair or maintenance
- Performing Corrosion or Damage Assessments
- Performing Fitness for Purpose or Lifetime Extension Assessments