CONSUB is an independent project management and engineering services group.
INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our integrity management services for offshore and onshore facilities are at the leading edge of the oil and gas industry.
We develop, implement and upgrade integrity management systems that have been used on multibillion dollar projects.
Our integrity management services include:
- Development of integrity management strategy
- Identification of safety critical elements
- Risk assessments/reviews
- Development of offshore and onshore inspection strategies
- Definition of performance standards
- Development of the deviations control procedure
- Generation of maintenance/inspection plans
- Production of inspection/survey programmes
Our independent integrity assessment methods for facilities and pipelines include:
- Annual integrity assessment
- Damage assessments after an event
- Fitness for service assessments carried out by our advanced analysis engineering team
We help our clients select, implement and operate software for integrity management and risk-based inspection (RBI) for pipelines and facilities.
Recent projects we have successfully provided integrity management services for:
Nord Stream AG, 2 off 48”x 1224km pipelines:
Developed their pipeline integrity system and performed annual integrity assessments for certification by DNV.
Project Value = €8.8Bn
BP Tortue (subsea pipelines/umbilicals):
Designed the integrity management system for full subsea system including pipelines, structures, risers, umbilicals, controls.
Project Value = >$1 Billion
Nord Stream 2 AG, 2 off 48”x 1230km pipelines:
Development of safety critical elements from the analysis of major hazardous event scenarios
Project Value = approximately €9.5Bn
Our clients choose us because of our ability to reliably deliver projects on time, efficiently and on budget.