BP West Nile Delta Valves – Project Overview
The West Nile Delta (WND) Gas Development will develop a series of gas condensate fields, located within the North Alexandria concession, offshore the Arab Republic of Egypt. The development will utilise subsea wells and associated gathering systems flowing to an onshore reception and processing terminal for treatment.
The fields are located in water depths ranging from 300 to 750m and up to 80km offshore. The wells will be tied back to subsea manifolds before flowing to shore through a three field dedicated multiphase gathering systems tied into two trunk lines which transport the production to the onshore gas terminal.
Actuator from 10-inch 10k HIPPS valve
Scope of Services
BP engaged CONSUB to provide technical and delivery package management services comprising the specification development, tendering and award of qualification valves. Scope included 5k (up to 20-inch Ball Valves) and 10K (up to 16-inch Ball Valves) valves.
Also included was a 10-inch 10k HIPPS gate valve rated to SIL 3 certification level.
CONSUB was responsible for the following activities:
- Review of Company specifications and scope of work and identification of exceptions and qualifications.
- Review of Valve suppliers on the market place for conformance with Company specification.
- Preparation of ITTs for Valves on each project
- Establish qualification status and requirements on each proposed valve design.
- Review of tenders both technical and commercial.
- Preparation tender evaluation report with recommendation for award
- Input to BP Global Subsea Hardware Group strategy for valve qualification testing.