Kaombo Project – Subsea Valves Project Overview
The Kaombo project is a development in Block 32 offshore Angola. The block is located about 150km offshore Angola. The development will include six fields, Gindungo, Gengibre, Canela, Louro, Mostarda West and Caril which will be tied back to two FPSO’s.
The selected concept consists of hybrid loops with one insulated production line and one non insulated service line per field. Water injection is required on all fields. Gas is exported to GEP Network. The water depth in the area extends from 1425m (Gindungo) to 1925m (Louro).
CONSUB is contracted by Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC) to provide technical support and package management services.
Scope of Services
CONSUB services include technical and delivery package management for Valves, Flanges, Hot Stabs and Small Bore Piping packages as follows:
- Specification production technical support and review.
- Vendor bid review, evaluation and vendor selection for each package.
- Innovative solutions and new technologies were introduced to improve schedule and commercial impact at all stages.
- Technical Authority with technical responsibility for all packages within the scope including construction and final FAT and SAT phases.
- Package Management and Expediting.
Scope of packages included:
- 700+ Stabs, Receptacles and Ancillaries
- 360+ Subsea Valves
- 7 Special Bleed Flanges
- 600m Small Bore Piping